home about services Associates contacts


Certain types of importations are subjected to control measures and therefore permits must be obtained from the concerned Authorities such as.

1, Public Health Department Explosives Permit.

2, Mines & Geology Department, Explosives Permit

3, Department of Agriculture (KEPHIS) plant importations permit, Fumigation certificate, phytosanitry certificates and Insecticides &Herbicides permit.

4, All Imports Must Obtain (C.O.C) Certificates of Conformity for Vehicles it must not be more than 8 years old and obtain (JEVIC) Inspection.


Home | About us | Services | Corporate Social Responsibility | Photo Gallery | Terms | Contacts
Copyright © Magot Freight Services